Notaries In India
Displaying 1 - 100 of 200
Maximum records/page: 100
Total page count: 2
Current page: 1
- 1 of 2
- next ›
We seldom seeks services of notaries public, it happens once in a blue moon. For example, notarization is required only when an affidavit / document / certificate attestation requested for legal purpose. Many of us even not aware what services notaries give to the society. Dictionary says "Someone legally empowered to witness signatures and certify a document's validity and to take depositions".
Now-a-days, in consideration of increased demand for legal safety, authorities insist getting certified or attested by Notaries on documents and certificates that comes into legal importance. In such cases, the signature must be done verified in-front-of a Notary as to the person and signature are genuine, comes from single entity so that the agreement can be accepted and recorded.
Navigate below some of the directories BizBaya already included:
- Contacts and Addresses of Business Organizations
- SME India Directory
- Coconut Producer's Society In India Directory
- Coconut Exporter's directory in India
- Directory of Notaries in India
- Directory of Akshaya Centres in Kerala
- Directory of professional colleges like engineering college, medical college, MBA college etc.
- Manpower Recruitment Agencies in India
- Jan Aushadhi Medical Stores in India
- CBSE Schools in India and Abroad