KARNATAKA SCHOOL OF ARCHITECTURE is a leading educational institution, a unit of Karnataka Educational And Charitable Trust. KARNATAKA SCHOOL OF ARCHITECTURE has been developing into a world class institution, which in due course will be offering degree programs in Architecture.
KARNATAKA SCHOOL OF ARCHITECTURE now invite applications from eligible candidates for faculty position for the academic year 2017-2018 in accordance with the Council of Architecture (COA), Minimum Standared in Architecture.
1. PRINCIPAL - 1 Post
- Candidates should be M.Arch. with 18 years experience
- Minimum Gross Pay Rs. 1,30,000/- p.m.
2. ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR - 2 Posts
- Candidates should be M.Arch. with 8 years experience
- Minimum Gross Pay Rs. 80,000/- p.m.
3. ASSISTANT PROFESSOR - 4 Posts
- Candidates with B.Arch. / M.Arch. with 1 year experience
- Minimum Gross Pay Rs. 40,000/- to Rs. 50,000/- p.m.
Eligible candidates can send their detailed resume including the copy of certificates (Marks Card, Degree Certificates, Experience, Salary Certificates and COA Registration) in both Hard and Soft copy for urgent appointment to The Administrative Officer or by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject to the COA approval KSA is encouraging Institution / Group / Individual consultancy by its Faculty.