Rajagiri Hospital in a very short span of time has turned itself into a synonym for clinical excellence with NABH accreditation, revolutionary expertise in several fields of medical science, and a culture of tender loving care. Here is an opportunity for you to join the winning team of true professionals.
- Anesthesia - MD/DNB/DA
- Critical Care - MD / DNB in Anesthesia with Fellowship in Critical care.
- General Medicine - MD (General Medicine), 0-2 years’ experience with interest to work in various specialties.
- Emergency Medicine - MD / MCEM
Sr. Manager / Manager - Operations
- MHA / MBA from a reputed institute, in the age group 35 to 40, with minimum 10 years experience, out of which at least 6 years in a supervisory role in Hospital Operations in NABH / JCI accredited hospital.
- Good communication skills. Fluency in Malayalam desirable.
- Exposure to OPD management, bed management, billing processes & accreditation.
- Should have managed large teams (> 25 team members)
Asst. Manager / Sr. Executive - Quality
MHA (Minimum 5 years experience in JCI / NABH accredited hospitals)
Infection Control Nurse
Diploma in infection control practices.
Executive - Operations
MHA (0-3 years experience in reputed hospitals)
MSc / BSc (Physician Assistant)
B.Pharm / D.Pharm with minimum 3 years experience
B.Sc (Nursing) / GNM with certificate in ACLS / Diploma in EMT.
B.Sc / GNM with minimum one year experience preferably in NABH / JCI accredited hospital. KNC registration is essential.
Salary and perks will be the best in the industry. Interested candidates may send their detailed resume with photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org