KOCHI METRO RAIL LTD., is a joint venture company of Government of India and Government of Kerala to enrich the quality of life for everyone in Kochi by facilitating better connectivity between people and places, the opportunity to make Kochi a more liveable and pleasant city, connecting people and places safely, seamlessly, reliably and comfortably.
On behalf of (CSML) COCHIN SMART MISSION LTD., an initiative of Ministry of Urban Development, Union of India, set up to implement the Smart City at Kochi, KOCHI METRO RAIL LTD., now invite applications from eligible candidates for appointment to the following posts.
1. CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER - 1 Post
- Candidates should have Masters Degree in Accounting or CA or ICWA or MBA (Finance)
- At least 15 years of experience out of which minimum 3 years experience at a senior position in a reputed organization
- Candidates should have hands on experience in Projects and a high level of written and oral communication skills
- Age limit as on 01-01-2017 is 55 years (Age relaxation applicable as per Reservation Rules)
2. URBAN PLANNER - 1 Post
- Candidates should be Graduate in Civil Engineering or in Architecture with Post Graduate Degree in Planning (Urban Planning / Housing / Infrastructure or equivalent)
- At least 7 years of post-qualification experience of working on Urban Projects / Spatial Plans / Master Plans / Integrated Land Use / Transport Plans for Indian Cities
- Experience of working / association in Smart City Plans / Smart City Projects will be given preference
- Age limit as on 01-01-2017 is 45 years (Age relaxation applicable as per Reservation Rules)
The Application form may be filled online by selecting the link in Kochi Metro Rail Ltd.
The Application fee of Rs. 500/- should be paid online through the payment gateway of Kochi Metro Rail website. No other mode of payment will be entertained. This is non-refundable under any circumstances. The last date of submission of application is 25-01-2017.
For more details and application form log on to KMRL Website