Invitation to Create Unique Teaching and Research programs blending Sanskrit and Ancient Indian Wisdom with Contemporary Knowledge Streams. Chinmaya Eswar Gurukula For Indic Wisdom, Chinmaya Vishwavidyapeeth, Veliyanad, Ernakulam, invites applications for faculty positions at all levels:
- Assistant Professor
- Associate Professor
Qualifications and Pay Scale will be as per applicable UGC norms for each position.
Chinmaya Vishwavidyapeeth, a de-novo deemed university, is committed to providing quality education in Sanskrit and Indian Knowledge Systems focused on their contemporary applications.
The University perceives the need to connect "the Pandit to the Public" and "Science to Spirituality" and is committed to delivering this unaddressed need in the society. It aspires to connect the vast knowledge repository to modern day applications through teaching and research programs.
Chinmaya University envisions a confluence of the best-in class academics and scholars from traditional fields of Sanskrit and modern knowledge streams. The University aspires to set unique pedagogy for teaching Sanskrit & Ancient Indian Knowledge Systems attaining domain leadership very soon. Do you share such a vision? Then you should join Chinmaya team of leaders, academicians and visionaries.
Traditional scholars in the field of Sanskrit with a desire to engage in applied work while preserving the core knowledge are invited to apply. Scholars from modern streams of knowledge with a good working knowledge of Sanskrit and some demonstrated evidence of work in Applied Indian Knowledge Systems are also invited to apply.
Chinmaya Eswar Gurukula For Indic Wisdom is looking for candidates in the following knowledge streams:
1. Vedic Knowledge Systems
- Veda, Vedangas
2. Linguistics & Literary Studies
- Sanskrit Literature, Sahitya Sastra
- NIP with Sanskrit background
3. Ethics, Governance, Culture & Social Systems
- Smritis, ltihasas, Puranas
4. Philosophy, Psychology & Scientific Heritage
- Darshanas (Nyaya-Vaisesika, Sankhya-Yoga, Mimamsa)
- Vedanta (Advaita Vedanta), Upavedas
- Philosophy and Logic in Western and Indian streams
5. Contemporary Knowledge Systems
- English, Communication, Computer Science
- Accounting and Finance, Personnel Management
6. Applied Indian Knowledge Studies
- Indian knowledge applications in Liberal Arts, Science, Technology, Commerce, Management, Law, Medicine
How to Apply For Vacancies in Chinmaya Eswar Gurukula For Indic Wisdom?
Interested candidates may visit website of Chinmaya Vishwavidayapeeth for more details and to apply for these positions. You may also write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact them over phone: +91-484-2747307, +91-7558897000