L&T Valves Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of Larsen & Toubro, is looking for engineers / executives for its state-of-the-art facility at Coimbatore. Candidates must have excellent functional knowledge in respective areas and should possess good interpersonal and communication skills as well as analytical abilities. L&T offers excellent long-term career opportunities for growth. Designation, compensation and benefits will be commensurate with qualifications and experience, and will not be a constraint for deserving candidates.
Purchase, Production and Stores Personnel
Qualifications / Experience: First Class Diploma with 9 to 12 years of experience or first class BE (Mechanical) with 3 to 5 years of experience in Production / Procurement and Stores operations. Candidates having experience in valve industry will be preferred.
Product Design / R&D Engineer
- 5 to 8 years experience in design and development of industrial valves (especially trunnion-mounted ball valves, triple offset butterfly valves, GGC)
- Good knowledge of design fundamentals -strength of materials, fluid mechanics, etc.
- Thorough knowledge of drawings, fits & tolerances.
- Knowledge of codes & standards and statutory / regulatory requirements.
- Knowledge of materials.
- Working knowledge of manufacturing methods (castings, forgings, machining, etc.).
- Working knowledge in AutoCAD, Pro / Engineer and Finite Element analysis (ANSYS Software).
- Knowledge of computational fluid dynamics (CFX software), ERP - SAP R/3 & project management tools.
Experience in Purchase functions, viz.:
- Identification of new sources for BOF components.
- Developing new vendors for forged components /castings.
- Procurement of import items.
- Sound knowledge of SAP.
- Preparing competitive statement of suppliers and assist management in final decisions on suppliers.
Experience in Production functions, viz.:
- Sub-vendor planning & co-ordination to meet the daily assembly plan.
- Assembly, testing systems & procedures.
- Price Finalization for semi-finished products.
- Identifying areas of improvement & implementation for results.
- QMS systems and procedures.
- SAP Knowledge.
- Monitoring and providing data on daily production against plan.
- Managing all stores-related functions.
- Handling receipts, issues and maintaining stores.
- Perpetual Inventory Management.
- Internal logistics and material handling equipment.
- SAP MM Module.
- 5S with optimal space utilization & drive to modernize stores.
- Excise & sales tax rules and upkeep of all stores records for quality and finance audits.
How To Apply Jobs in L&T Valves
To apply, e-mail your updated resume to: careers @ lntvalves.com indicating the post applied for in the subject line. Or log in to L&T Valves.
CAUTION: L&T does not charge candidates fees at any stage of recruitment. Please report any request for fees to L&T at firstname.lastname@example.org