IES College of Architecture located in Thrissur, the cultural capital of Kerala. It was started in 2012 at IES Campus, 10 km away from the heart of Thrissur and 2 km away from Thrissur - Kozhikode NH. The IES Campus extends over 40 acres of lush green picturesque garden land in Chittilappilly, near to Thrissur city.
It has now openings for the following positions:
1. Associate Professors
Qualification: First class Bachelor's Degree in Architecture OR Bachelor's Degree in Architecture AND First class M.Arch or equivalent.
Experience: One year experience. (Relaxation in experience may be given to candidates having M.Arch. degree (or equivalent) from University recognised by UGC or other competent authority).
2. Asistant Professors
Qualification: First class Bachelor's Degree in Architecture AND M.Arch. or equivalent. OR Bachelor's Degree in Architecture AND First class M.Arch. or Equivalent OR First class Bachelor's Degree in Architecture AND Ph.D. in Architecture.
Experience: Eight years experience out of which Minimum Three years Teaching experience as full time** Faculty / Five years Teaching experience as Visiting Faculty. OR Ten years Practice experience.
(Relaxation up to three years in teaching experience may be given to candidates having M.Arch. degree (or equivalent) and Ph.D. in Architecture from University recognised by UGC or other competent authority)
3. Senior Visiting Faculties
Architects, Structural Engineers, and Service Engineers.
Notes common to all positions:
1. Experience shall mean experience in Practi-ce, and or Teaching and/or Research in the field of Architecture. Experience in Practice may be substantiated by Experience certificates from employers, Work orders, Completion certificates & Sample Drawings of the projects undertaKen as the case may be.
2. Full time faculty means a registered architect, who has put up full tis-te service as a faculty member with the institutions approved by COA, either on regular (Permanent) or tenure basis.
3. Only candidates registered with Council of Architecture (COA) underthe provisions of the Architects Act, 1972 shall be eligible for the above posts.
4. Salary commensurate with qualifications.
Interested professionals, please forwards your application to: educate2professionals @gmail.com OR iescatcr @gmail.com