Currently Kerala has 389 VHSE schools providing 1100 batches in 35 vocational courses. All VHSS offering state-of-the-art facilities in both Govt VHSS and Aided VHSS. Following are the VHSE courses currently imparting to Kerala VHS Schools:
- Agro Machinery and Power Engineering
- Civil Construction Technology
- Computer Science and Information Technology
- Automobile Technology
- Electrical and Electronics Technology
- Electronics and Communication Technology
- Graphic Design and Printing Technology
- Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning
- Polymer Technology
- Textile Technology
- Agri-Crop Health Management
- Agriculture Science and Processing Technology
- Agri-Business and Farm Services
- Medical Laboratory Technology
- ECG & Audiometric Technology
- Basic Nursing and Palliative Care
- Dental Technology
- Biomedical Equipment Technology
- Physical Education
- Livestock Management
- Dairy Technology
- Marine Fisheries & Seafood Processing
- Marine Technology
- Cosmetology and Beauty Therapy
- Fashion and Apparel Designing
- Creche and Pre-School Management
- Travel and Tourism
- Accounting and Taxation
- Customer Relationship Management
- Banking and Insurance Services
- Marketing and Financial Services
- Computerised Office Management
- Food and Restaurant Management
Age Limit, Qualification and Fees for VHSE Course in Kerala
- Age Limit:There is age limit for joining any VHSE Courses in Kerala. As a rule, minimum 15 years and maximum 20 years. Reserved categories can have 2 years relaxation on upper age limit.
- Qualification: SSLC (Kerala), CBSE, ICSE, THSLC, or equivalent exam from other Indian states or abroad.
- Fees: A nominal fee (say more or less Rs. 1,500/-) is required for General Category.
Vocational Higher Secondary Education and Examinations in Kerala
VHSE Kerala constituted a Board to conduct various exams under VHSE. The Board of Vocational Higher Secondary Examination conduct examinations and publish results of VHSS courses.
Following are the list of Vocational Higher Secondary Schools (VHSS) in Kerala under Govt. and Aided Managements. These details must require during the admission of VHSE Plus one courses in Kerala State.