Shane’s – The Pawn Shop, Inc. was started in 1955 by Joseph Z. Schoeneman and his uncle Joe Schoeneman.
The business closed when there was a fire in 1968 and uncle Joe retired.
In 1970, Joseph with the help of his wife, Marian and his son, David, reopened Shane’s doors to the public.
After 12 years of successful operation, Joseph once again faced the decision to retire and closed Shane’s.
413 Lincoln Hwy, Chicago Heights, IL 60411